It is important to have an adequate care plan that includes action steps for those affected by unsettled behaviour. A ‘least restraint’ policy should be followed. For a copy of the latest clinical practice guideline on Unsettled Behaviour and Least Restraints, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles + Care Guidelines
- Retirement Celebration Marcia Carr Pre-Planning Spring 2017
- Seniors and B12 Deficiencies
- How Well Do You Know Your Wheelchair? Quiz for Nurses
- Future Mobility SUPREME Cushions
- History of the ACGNN
- Pharmacare Rules for Seniors – How Much are Prescriptions for Seniors?
- Acute Care and the “Older Person” Pyramid
- Suicide Prevention
- Unsettled Behaviour and Least Restraints